Does this sound like you?
- Do you struggle with overeating — whether that’s binge-eating, stress eating, mindless eating, or emotional eating?
- Do you ALWAYS think about food? (Whether it’s daydreaming about it because you’re STARVING, obsessing over it because you’re tracking or counting it, or judging yourself before, during, or after you eat– -does it feel like food controls YOU more than you control it?
- Does food (and your body) stress you out or cause you guilt, remorse, shame, unease, sadness, or any other ‘negative’ emotions?
- Do you always feel like you’re one knee-jerk reaction away from being pint-deep in a tub of Ben and Jerry’s caught up in a Facebook binge?
- Do you feel like you’ve spent a lifetime (and a lot of time, effort, and money) dieting, exercising, and doing ‘the work’ on yourself, but a REAL solution still eludes you?
- Do you see other women getting the results and successes that you want, but you’re clueless how they’re doing it (and it’s really frustrating!)
Do you feel like you’ve tried EVERYTHING, and you’re terrified of trying and failing again because nothing has ever worked?
- You also know that you simply cannot take another diet, exercise program or whatever the latest ‘quick-fix’ is. You’re exhausted. You’re overwhelmed. And you’re so friggen’ FED UP of all the counting, measuring, hunger, and beating yourself up.
Something HAS to change!
Here’s the thing:
But that’s no way to eat.
I could tell you exactly how many reps and sets to complete, how to train harder & faster, or how to tweak your workouts…
But that’s a game that can’t be won.
I could motivate even the most unmotivated woman, hold your ‘feet to the fire’ for accountability, and help you manage your willpower in order to stay the course longer…
But that’s no way to live.[/text_block]
…Not if you want to have a life you LOVE.
- If you still don’t like what you see
- If you hate what you have to do, who you have to be, or how you have to feel to get that body.
The ‘Weight’ of the Fight
All the restriction, deprivation, punishment, persuasion, and STRESS that typically comes alongside food and dieting.
The ‘Weight’ of Your Inner-Bitch
The harsh judgements, self-criticism, guilt, shame, blame, comparison-itus, and perfectionism in our Self-Image & Self-Talk that typically comes alongside food and dieting.
The ‘Weight’ of the Stress
All the physical, mental, or emotional stress that (if not released or addressed) TRIGGERS your deepest-engrained habits…and causes you to REACT.
The ‘Weight’ of Waiting
‘Waiting for the Weight’ to BE who you want to be, DO what you want to do, or live the life that you REALLY want to live.
The ‘Weight of the Weight’ was the REAL problem.
THAT is when happiness, peace-of-mind, and freedom finally showed up for me.[/text_block]
And one by one, we ditched the ‘Weight of the Weight’ together…[/text_block]
Ditch the Fight
Wave the white flag. Meet your body again. Meet food again. Become your own solution, your own heroine, your own problem-solver…but this time START at freedom, peace of mind, and enjoyment.
Ditch the Bitch
Call a truce. Earn back your own trust. Let the love back in. Set yourself free.
Ditch the Stress
Get a better strategy – one where you stress LESS about food. Stress LESS about your body. Stress LESS in your head. Stress LESS in your heart.
Ditch the Waiting
Start living NOW. Don’t wait for things to get better on their own or for someone to WANT it for you or DO it for you. Start taking radical ownership of your health NOW, and you’ll reap the benefits FOREVER.
That’s when I started honing in what would eventually become my Stressless Eating System.
And the rest (as they say) is history :)[/text_block]
What is the ‘Weight of the Weight’ costing YOU?
- Always thinking about food, worrying about it, stressing it.
- All the things you’re not doing, not being, the life you’re not living.
- Your relationship with food stealing your HEALTH, your HAPPINESS, and your SANITY!
A language you learned one time…and had forever.
“The investment in Stressless Eating is one that will eliminate the need to invest in any diet program ever again.”
“I spent all my life – either woefully overweight, or woefully thinking I was overweight — desperately seeking help to get the weight off. I used food to comfort and to numb out. When nothing else was there to comfort me, food was always there. I didn’t like my body, and there was a huge disconnect between my mind, my body, and my spirit.
I have spent thousands of dollars and lost (and gained) hundreds of pounds. Every other program I’ve ever done has always been about the food – and about measuring, and about restrictions. No other program ever addressed what was happening within me, and the constant conflict between my mind and my body. The investment in Stressless Eating is one that will eliminate the need to invest in any diet program, ever again. I almost can’t remember where I was before I started the program – the transformation has been that dramatic.”